|Home Photos Amenities Directions About us|
Things to do
Within Metro Manila
- Watch the boats and Baywalk area from the balcony in Baywatch Tower
- Go visit Manila Ocean Park which is at a walking distance or a short taxi ride.
- Go to for a walk at Manila Bay, near the Yacht Club and the American Embassy. 5 min walk to get there.
- Walk around Malate's nightlife and commercial area, outside the door
- Visit the malls of Robinsons Place and Harrison Plaza, 5 min by jeepney or walk
- See most modern and fast paced city in Philippines, Makati City, Greenbelt, Glorietta and Ayala Center malls, 15 min by taxi
- Visit Intramuros, historical site in Manila, 10 min in taxi
- See the new Mall of Asia, the biggest Mall in the Philippines, opened in 2006, 10 min taxi
- Star City, theme park, 5 min taxi next to Mall of Asia
For those who prefer to be starstruck while going around the metro, media giants ABS-CBN Broadcasting Corp. and GMA Network, Inc. hold studio tours for the public. For a small fee, tourists can go around the 12 studios and meet the stars of ABS-CBN. They can also watch programs like Wowowee, The Buzz and ETK! as they are shot. Tours in GMA Network are held every Friday and are free of charge. The tour includes visits to the networks radio stations and three major studios, and guests can watch and enjoy the shows.
Outside the city
- Enchanted Kingdom, Philippines biggest themepark
- Angeles City, 2 hours by LRT train from Qurino to D.Jose and then a bus
- TagayTay, upscale mountain area, 1 hour drive
- Excellent beaches at Boracay and Puerto Galera
www.clickthecity.com - Excellent resource on Manila activities